Vegetarian Slathered Seitan
July 26, 2010//Comments Off on Vegetarian Slathered Seitan
- 1 package prepared seitan, or about 14 oz, cut into strips
- 1/2 yellow or white onion, diced
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 cup Slather Brand Slatherin Sauce®
- Sautee onions in olive oil until soft, about 3-5 minutes.
- Add seitan and cook until just barely golden brown, about 3-5 minutes, stirring frequently.
- Add Slather Brand Slatherin Sauce®, and stir well. Reduce heat and allow to simmer until sauce has cooked down, about 5-10 more minutes.